Anyone who has had the pleasure of using commercial air travel in the last few years knows what fun it can be. Here’s a helpful tip when you remove your belt buckle to go through the metal detector. If your pants start to fall down, don’t refer to yourself as a “Weapon of Ass Destruction”. This may cause you to experience a secondary inspection, which may include a pat-down and check with a hand-held metal detector, and possibly further delays. Apparently the TSA requires their employees to have their sense of humour removed. Fair warning.
'Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster...for when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss gazes also into you.'
~ Friedrich Nietzche
January 2022 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Want to Raise Resilient Kids? A Navy SEAL Says Always Do This | Inc.com 2015-12-29
- Nothing to Fear But the Fearful Themselves 2015-12-05
- Gun Control: Fashionable Prohibition for Modern Lawmakers | Mises Daily 2015-10-10
- Reverse Engineering Ahmed Mohamed’s Clock… and Ourselves. | Tech Voice 2015-09-19
- Texas teen’s arrest for bringing homemade clock to school sparks outrage – The Globe and Mail 2015-09-16