“The RCMP watchdog says Mounties improperly took guns from flood-stricken homes in Alberta two years ago — seizures that angered High River residents and fostered mistrust of the national police force.
In a report released Thursday, the Civilian Review and Complaints Commission blames the mistakes on poor leadership, lack of guidance and failure to communicate with the public.”
'Lord, lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be, “If only I had my gun”, and lord… If today is truly the day you are to call me home… Let me die in a pile of brass'
~ The Gunfighters Prayer
October 2018 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Want to Raise Resilient Kids? A Navy SEAL Says Always Do This | Inc.com 2015-12-29
- Nothing to Fear But the Fearful Themselves 2015-12-05
- Gun Control: Fashionable Prohibition for Modern Lawmakers | Mises Daily 2015-10-10
- Reverse Engineering Ahmed Mohamed’s Clock… and Ourselves. | Tech Voice 2015-09-19
- Texas teen’s arrest for bringing homemade clock to school sparks outrage – The Globe and Mail 2015-09-16